Sunday, October 27, 2013

CNN iReport

CNN iReport is a website for the public to post news stories that write. Upon entering the website, it asked me if I want to to sign in or create an account.I created an account and the process was very easy. What I had to fill in was very basic information and was short.
The website
What I liked:
It was easy to navigate. There is a dashboard that will bring you to the main page, explore, assignments and my profile.
This is very open and community based. The website lets anyone who wants to report a story do it.
The steps of uploading pictures and stories seems basic and easy to do.

What I didn't like: 
 When I first used this website, it was very easy to confuse the CNN website dashboard and the iReport dashboard which is located directly underneath CNN's. I found that I was hitting CNN's home page when I intended to hit the iReport homepage. This was frustrating because it would bring me to a completely different part of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment