Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Slideshow of the College Synopsis

Dianna and I will making a slideshow of a tour of the campus. A tour of the campus with up to date pictures would be ideal for a prospective student. I remember when I was freshman, I wish I saw a slide show to actually see what building/ areas were; opposed to just seeing the names of the place on a map. We plan on narrating the slides as the show is going on. We will describe what goes on and the importance of the building or room that the slide is on.  Also the slideshow will have music playing in the background as well as talking. We will have pictures of all of the important areas on campus such as: The library, Student services, President office, Vail museum, Veteran's Park/ fountain, Writing center, Stonehenge ( and or other resident halls) and other important places around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment