Sunday, September 15, 2013

Doug Loves Minis

I listened to the comedian Doug Benson's Podcast which is title "Doug Loves Minis". I am a fan of Benson's comedy routines but never listened to his podcast before. I wasn't sure what to expect. The podcast I had listened to was titled Alamo Drafhouse Yonkers. Benson basically answered fan mail and talked about his previous show in Yonkers. After he talked about his show, he played the opening clip of it.

What I liked and didn't like

 -I like how he has an easy, yet comical tone in his voice when he speaks. It makes the podcast more enjoyable to listen to.

 -I like how he played a clip of his show from the other night. Although, I thought he played a little too much of his show. (it took up half of the podcast)

- I didn't like how long of a sales pitch he gave for his upcoming shows (I do understand the marketing aspect though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment